Impeccable Craftsmanship for Exceptional Cooking Performance
The Rossella collection captures all the passion of Italy with a striking colour and design that is sure to capture attention from your kitchen to the table. The collection features our Colorinox technology with a unique Tri-ply construction: satin polished stainless steel, 4 mm aluminum, and that remarkable ceramic red exterior.
From slowly simmered homemade stock to perfectly cooked seafood for a crowd, the stock pot has many everyday uses – yet the Rossella 24cm Stockpot is anything but common! The tall, deep sides offer plenty of cooking room, with a ruby red ceramic finish that’s sure to impress your dinner guests.
- Stunning red ceramic exterior offers eye-catching good looks and long-lasting beauty.
- 3-Ply clad construction consists of a thick aluminum core that distributes heat from the base all the way up the sides of the cookware for unrivaled heat conduction and even cooking results.
- Premium quality 18/10 stainless steel interior is non-porous, hygienic and will not interact with food.
- Durable stainless-steel exterior is suitable for all cooking surfaces including induction.
- Contoured stainless steel handles are riveted on to pans for extra durability.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 428°F / 220°C.
- Made with finest Italian craftsmanship and expertise.
- Capacity: 6.7L