INSPIRED BY GENERATIONS OF PASSIONATE ITALIAN COOKING
Hand crafted in Italy, each piece of our meticulously designed Patrimonio collection is dedicated to a classic, universally renowned Italian dish, inviting you to explore the varied flavours of Italy’s regional cuisine. Experience the pleasure of cooking risotto, minestrone, pasta, even a fine steak with the passionate expertise Italians do.
Inspired by its namesake recipe, Lagostina's Patrimonio Collection Risottiera Risotto Pan makes a creamy risotto and many more dishes. The pan's shallow shape is designed to make stirring easier so your arms won't get tired. The lid is crafted from European cherry wood and is both beautiful and functional with a design that lets you use it as a trivet for smooth transitions from stovetop to tabletop.
- Size - 24cm / 9.44 inches
- Capacity - 4L
- Oven Safe: Upto 428°F / 220°C.
- Stunning Presentation: Stunning Cherry Wood Lid is double wall insulated to keep food warm before it's ready to serve.
- The wooden lid becomes a trivet for flawless oven to table serving.
- Even Heat Distribution: LagoFusion® bonded base is constructed of alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum, for even heat throughout.
- Durable and Long Lasting: Stainless Steel construction with high polish exterior is durable to last a lifetime and looks stunning on the table.
- Riveted Handles: Contoured stainless steel handles are riveted on to pans for extra durability.
- All stoves: Suitable for all cooking surfaces including induction.
- Made with finest Italian craftsmanship and expertise.