A true kitchen staple, the All-Clad Stainless 4110 10-Inch fry pan is ideal for searing, browning, and pan-frying everything from eggs to meats. The fry pan features a flat bottom and flared sides that make tossing foods effortless and allow for easy turning with a spatula. The All-Clad frying pan is great for cooking at higher heat with oils to develop foods with full rich flavor, color, and crisp texture. All-Clad’s Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface, all the way to the rim. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, letting you know when food is ready to release, and it won’t react with ingredients, so there’s no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, this stainless-steel cookware offers warp-resistant strength and dishwasher-safe convenience, plus it can be used on any cooktop, including induction.
- 10-Inch fry pan with wide flat base and versatile low-profile shape
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty; Made in USA. Material:Alu triply